Lunch (and other special events) with The Generosity Trust
The first Wednesday of every month (with a few exceptions) we invite you to “Lunch and Learn with The Generosity Trust.” These events are created to be an intimate group, no more than 20 at any time, to hear from us on a variety of topics that our donors have told us they’d like to hear more about.
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017 - How can I learn more about TGT? How can I tell my friends about Donor Advised Funds – better yet, can I bring them to lunch and let you tell them?
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017 - What is Estate Planning? Is it just about wills and trusts and inheritance? Shouldn't it be about more than that? What does God have to say about it?
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017 - Pastors and their leadership team are invited to a four-hour workshop Wednesday morning, May 3, 2017. Click here to learn more about this Generosity Encounter.
- Wednesday, June 7, 2017 - Passing on Values as well as your Valuables How do I pass along not just my money, but my values and our family stories, to the next generation?
- Wednesday, August 2, 2017 - How can I learn more about TGT? How can I tell my friends about Donor Advised Funds - better yet, can I bring them to lunch and let you tell them?
- Friday, September 22, 2017 - Breakfast with Ron Blue of Kingdom Advisors. Join us to explore the many facets of giving as we hear from one of America's foremost authorities on Christian generosity and philanthropy. Details to come.
- Wednesday, November 1, 2017 - Taxes and giving. What is the impact that my charitable giving has upon my taxes? What are other ways I can reduce income taxes and possibly invest in God's Kingdom? (registration not yet open)
- Friday, December 1, 2017 - Special TGT Family Christmas Concert with David Phelps (former lead singer for the Gaither Vocal Band)! Details (and invitations) to come. You WON'T want to miss this!!
These and other topics will be explored the first Wednesday of every month (with noted exceptions) in the year 2017. Space is limited, and the event and parking will be free. If you’d like to learn more about any of these topics, please click on the specific link above – it will take you to a page with more information, and one that also contains the easiest and best way for you to register your attendance.
As always, if you have any questions, please call (423-266-5257) or e-mail us, and we’ll gladly answer all your questions.