The Planned Giving Design Center
Since 1998 the Planned Giving Design Center has been helping charitable organizations and for-profit philanthropic service providers cultivate relationships with professional advisors by providing the largest body of content, commentary and planning tools dedicated solely to the topic of charitable gift and estate planning. Ours has been a mission of educating and encouraging partnership.
As a result of this effort, as professional advisors have become more knowledgeable in the design, implementation, and management of complex giving strategies, their clients have grown to rely upon them as a primary resource to help them integrate philanthropy into their financial and estate planning. What was once a footnote in an individual’s planning has now become an integral component.
And what was once an uncomfortable relationship between professional advisors and charitable organizations has now given way to a collegial spirit of innovation, collaboration, and cooperation. Donor-based and values-based philanthropy are now familiar terms in the lexicon of charitable gift planning.
We are proud to introduce a new PGDC that will further advance the understanding of the tools and techniques of charitable gift and estate planning, bring planning resources to the fingertips of gift planners, and create new bridges of understanding and teamwork between every element of the professional advisor community and the more than one million charitable organizations that are changing lives, saving lives and enhancing lives throughout the United States and the world.
The Generosity Trust is the exclusive area host for this website (tgt.pgdc.com) that offers a variety of tools for individuals, families, and professionals to make charitable and tax projections. The Generosity Trust partners with Decosimo Certified Public Accountants and Chambliss Bahner & Stophel Attorneys in sponsoring the Planned Giving Design Center
How to Register:
- Click on the Planned Giving Design Center logo.
- Click on guest log in.
- Click on registration.
- Read the Agreement and choose "I accept."
- Complete the registration form.
- Select a user name (up to 25 letters).
- Select a password (at least 5 letters or numbers)
Joining the PGDC community is free. Benefits are:
- Learning through thousands of pages of content, newsletters and forums;
- Sharing expertise by commenting on and rating content, answering questions in the forums, and writing;
- Gaining insight into other disciplines in the field;
- Connecting and interacting with other professionals; and
- Including your own profile in our searchable national directory. By default, your identity is protected.
Registering with www.pgdc.com provides access to online calculators for charitable gift annuities, remainder trusts, lead trusts, and life estate agreements. All free!